Used and Pre-Owned
Are you looking to upgrade your ride around the Inland Empire, CA?
Then check out the inventory at Ontario Hyundai, where your needs come first. Among our many new vehicles, you’ll find plenty of certified pre-owned ones as well. Going for a pre-owned model rewards you with many pluses.
Why buy a pre-owned SUV, hatchback, sedan, or truck?
The most significant advantage of buying a pre-owned sedan, SUV, truck, or hatchback is generally the cost.
- When you drive a new car off the lot, it depreciates automatically by as much as 20 percent. Value can drop by an additional 10 percent at the end of the first year and every year afterward. A 3-year-old car may be as much as 50 percent cheaper than when it was new.
- Your lower-cost means you also pay less for all related fees, such as tax, registration, and insurance.
- Because the previous owner has already taken much of the depreciation, you won’t suffer as much loss in value. What you owe in financing closely matches the value of the car. You won’t have to worry about negative equity.
What makes a certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicle?
Hyundai CPO vehicles give you many of the pluses of a new car at a pre-owned price. To be considered for this designation, the vehicle must:
- Be less than 6 years old and have less than 80,000 miles. A CPO vehicle has less wear and tear.
- Have a clean and non-branded title as verified by a third-party Vehicle History Report
- Must pass the 173-point quality assurance inspection by a factory-certified automotive technician who can catch and take care of any problems before the car appears for sale.
What are the benefits of a CPO purchase?
You can then count on the following benefits with your CPO purchase.
- The remainder of the 5-year or 60,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- The remainder of the 10-year or 100,000 miles Powertrain Limited Warranty.
- The remainder of the 10-year or 100,000-mile Mild Hybrid or Electric Battery Warranty.
- Roadside Assistance for what’s left of 10 years or 100,000 miles.
- During covered repairs, you receive reimbursement for travel expenses or rental cars.
- A complimentary three-month trial of the SiriusXM® Platinum Plan provides satellite channels with commercial-free music, live pro sports, and exclusive celebrity talk.
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report that reveals the number of previous owners, whether the car has been in any accidents, and the service history.
- The option to buy a service contract which is known as the Hyundai Protection Plan.
Note that these benefits only apply to Hyundai CPO vehicles. CPO vehicles from other brands have different advantages.
Is a CPO Santa Fe, IONIQ, Sonata, or Veloster now on your must-have list? Then come down to Ontario Hyundai and take one for a test drive.